Below is the slides from a presentation I have held several times at different Starparties. The presentation gives a basic introduction to eyepieces and how to select the right ones for your telescope.
Next Post: The comeback of the Alt-Az telescope mount
Have a Question?
Does the TTS-160 Panther fit my mount? Do I need a rOTAtor? Do you ship to my country? What is the guarantee period of the mounts? Ask away. Ask a Question!
- A primer on Bino Viewing – telescopes and mounts 0
- Automated astrophotography with Alt-Az telescope mounts (using NINA and TTS-160 Panther Mount) 0
- ASIAIR Pro on Alt-Az mounts PART 3: Using PLAN MODE for automation 0
- ASIAIR Pro on Alt-Az mounts PART 2: How to take the first images 0
- ASIAIR Pro on Alt-Az mount PART 1 – how to set up the system 0